Who doesn't like mom's cooking? I recreate mom's best recipes and share them with you here.
This rice and kielbasa dish makes a great dinner all by itself. It's easy to make and tastes really good. Give it a try, and I know you will like it!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
2 hours 15 min
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced in bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (28 oz) tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 cup uncooked rice (not instant)
- Slice the kielbasa into small chunks. Chop the onion and green pepper. The tomatoes should already be diced because you can buy them like that in the can. Don't drain the tomatoes.
- Add all of the ingredients together into a large bowl. Add the rice and then mix it all together.
- Dump everything into a baking pan large enough to hold it all. Make sure you wrap the top of the baking pan with foil. Place the pan inside of the oven and cook it for 2 hours, stirring it after 1 hour.