Mom's Cooking: How to Make a Rice and Kielbasa Dish
This rice and kielbasa meal makes a great dinner all by itself. It's easy to make and tastes really good. Give it a try, and I know you will like it!
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced
- 1 can (28 oz) tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 cup rice (not instant)
- Slice the kielbasa into small chunks. Chop the onion and green pepper. The tomatoes should already be diced because you can buy them like that in the can. Don't drain the tomatoes.
- Add all of the ingredients together into a large bowl. Add the rice and then mix it all together.
- Dump everything into a baking pan large enough to hold it all. Place the pan inside of the oven and cook it for 2 hours. Make sure you wrap the top of the baking pan with foil. Also, make sure that you stir the food after an hour.