Terrie loves cooking and baking for her family and friends. There is nothing like making memories with family, friends, and food.
Nacho Sausage Chips
On a weekend or during the week, these are a quick and easy-to-make lunch, brunch, or afternoon snack. We love to eat them for lunch on the weekends. I use a mild salsa and sometimes spice it up. With the addition of pepper, this is as hot as I can take. Now, let's go to the kitchen and cook us some nachos!
- Glass baking dish or cake pan
- Grater for shredding cheese
- Knife and cutting board
- Oven mitts
All You Need to Make Yummy Nachos
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
4 large servings or 6 small
- 1/2 of 295 g Round Nacho Chips, Bag
- 2 Mozzarella Smoked Sausage, Diced
- 2 Med Green Onions, Diced or Chopped
- 1/2 of 645 Ml Salsa, Mild, Jar
- 3 Pinches Ground Black Pepper, Sprinkle evenly
- 1 Cup 3 Mix Cheese Blend, Shredded
Read More From Delishably
- Preheat the oven to 385. Layer the ingredients in a 9 X 13 pan. Starting with the nacho rounds. Then add the diced sausages, green onion, and salsa. Add pinches of pepper, and top with cheese.
- If you want to feed more people, then add alternating layers until you have filled the pan, make heaping, full layers. You will need to double all the ingredients to fill the pan.
- When nachos are finished cooking, carefully remove from heat and serve. For added flavor, cut a lime into four, put in a bowl on the table. You can serve these nachos with sour cream and guacamole.
All Layered and Ready to Cook
Home Made salsa
Chunks of tomato
Cooked and Ready to Serve
This Is Good Food
Get a plate and pull up a chair. This is one nacho meal you don't want to miss. Have it for lunch, brunch or snack any way you like it. This recipe is even great for game day or a gathering with family and friends. Don't be afraid to shake it up. Add an item you like or take one away, it's all up to you. Let me know how yours turns out and comment below.
From my house to yours: Pull up a chair, sit and stay awhile. Most of all enjoy!
What Do You Think?
© 2017 Terrie Lynn