Pork Chops Baked With Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
A Family Favorite Recipe
Many people make this recipe in one way or another and I thought that I would share my way of making one of my favorite comfort foods with all of you.
I used to fry the pork chops first but later found that I liked this recipe much better by just baking them with all the ingredients on the top of the chops.
In this picture I have used five pork chops. You can use any kind of pork chops you like. Shoulder chops work very well with this recipe.
- 5 Pork chops
- 3 Stalks of celery chopped
- 2 Medium onions sliced
- 4 Large potatoes unpeeled and sliced
- 2 Cans of Campbell’s mushroom soup. (You can use any brand you like)
- Line a roasting pan with foil (Way easier to clean up afterwards)
- Place your pork chops in the bottom of the pan.
- Add your celery, onion slices, and sliced potatoes
- Mix 2 cans of mushroom soup with ¾ of a can of milk and ¼ can of water mix really well
- Pour over your chop mixture
- Cover with tinfoil
- Place in a 300 degree F oven for about 1½ hours
- Take out of oven and remove foil. Place back in oven for about fifteen minutes