Lisa Jane has been cooking for many years and loves trying out new recipes and cooking old family favorites.
Are you looking for a simple, easy-to-make, and healthy dinner? Then try this recipe for baked salmon. Salmon is well-liked in my family, but it can be expensive for us, so we don't get to have this meal as much as we might like.
This recipe is fairly flexible. Instead of lemon juice you can use fresh, sliced lemons. You can also substitute minced garlic for the garlic flakes. Experiment and make the recipe your own! I hope you love this recipe as much as my family does.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
6 to 7 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic flakes, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 9 salmon fillets
- Parsley, to taste
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Place the salmon fillets on the greased baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of all the fillets.
- In a bowl, combine and mix together the olive oil, Italian herb seasoning, and lemon juice.
- Take a pastry brush and brush the salmon fillets all over with the mixture. Sprinkle the garlic flakes and parsley over the salmon.
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes or until the salmon is done. The time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Optional: Add a slice of fresh lemon on top of each fillet.
Lisa Jane (author) from Washington on April 07, 2020:
Thanks, Rachelle. It was delicious.
Rachelle Williams from Tempe, AZ on April 06, 2020:
Lisa Jane, this recipe for baked salmon looks delicious!