Dani is a home chef, homemaker, and versed in many areas of life.
Spicy Italian Meatballs for Two
Have you ever wanted to impress someone by cooking a romantic meal to show them your culinary skills? I know I have. This recipe is easy enough for anyone, beginner or experienced. I made these for the first time tonight and my wife loved them, so I decided to record my measurements for y'all. They pack a little bit of heat, but not too much where you need to keep a glass of milk ready.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk (any type)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 5-6 drops siracha
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
For the skillet:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Shape mixture into small balls (about the size of a strawberry).
- Add oil to a skillet. Heat to a medium-low temperature.
- When the skillet is hot, add 5-6 meatballs at a time. They will cook quickly. You should hear them sizzling. Flip them over and then make sure each side is thoroughly cooked.
- Cut into one meatball to check that it is fully cooked. If not, either place it in the microwave to finish them off or return them to the skillet.
© 2019 Dani Moore