Spicy Shrimp, Corn, Sausage, and Potatoes Recipe
This Stove-Top Oven Bake Simulates a Shrimp Boil
Instead of doing a shrimp boil, we are going to fine tune this recipe just a little bit.
Sauteing the sausage and shrimp separately instead of boiling them with the potatoes and corn enhances the flavors a little more. You're looking to combine all of the natural juices in this recipe.
Not knocking the boiling, all-in water method because that is also very good.
- 1 pound med-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound baby potatoes cut in half, yellow and/or red mix them if you like
- 3 ears corn cob, each cut crossways 6 pieces
- 1 ring or package sausage ( your choice), 1-inch thick slices
- 1 stick butter, using through out the recipe
- 2 knorr bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning, garlic flavored
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ceyenne pepper, if you like spicy hot
- 1 tsp hot sauce, if you like spicy hot
- 1/2 onion, sliced small
- In a large pot, boil approximately 8 cups water. Add bouillon cube and potatoes. Boil for 8 minutes, and then add corn and boil for another 5 minutes. Check the potatoes for tenderness. If they are still a little hard, continue to boil for another 3-4 minutes. Drain and pour potatoes and corn into large pan.
- Saute the sausage and onions in 3 tablespoons of butter till slightly brown. Pour into pan with potatoes and corn.
- Saute the shrimp in 3 tablespoons of butter till pink. Add bay seasoning and garlic. Pour into pan with potatoes and corn.
- Add all the seasonings. Mix everything together.
- Put in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Just enough for everything to warm up together.
Delicious shrimp simmering in seasoned butter
Spicy Sausage and Onions
Cut corn on cob
Baby yellow and red mixed potatoes cut in half
Add Crab legs to the fiest
Questions & Answers
What temperature do you bake a spicy shrimp, corn, sausage, and potato recipe on for 15min?
375 degrees. Just enough to warm it all.Helpful 1
© 2017 Ramona