The Best Bourbon Glazed Salmon Ever!
Bourbon Glazed Salmon
This recipe was given to me by a friend year ago and has become a staple in our home. It's super easy to throw together and full of flavor. Our daughter loves it so much, she often makes it for herself several times a week when she isn't fond of whatever it is I'm making that night...can you say picky? My favorite way to serve this salmon is with roasted potatoes and sautéed baby peas with bacon & shallots for a savory twist.
- 1 Lb Salmon Filet
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 3 T Bourbon/or Orange Juice
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 t Ginger
- 1 Garlic Clove, Pressed
- 1/4 t Salt & Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag, marinade for 30 minutes. Turn over once while marinating. (do not over marinate or fish will be mushy)
- Set oven to 425. Line a broiler pan with tinfoil.
- Remove salmon filets and place on top of foil. Discard liquid.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until desired doneness. 20 minute will give you a well done filet as long as the filet is not too thick.