The Easiest Parmesan Chicken Breasts (Gluten-Free)
- Chicken Breasts
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, Fresh or Packaged (Kraft)
- Prepare the oven by setting it to 350 degrees. Use any type of flat baking rack and pan (as pictured in the example) and add foil to the bottom to catch the drippings. Coat the rack with non-stick spray/oil. Lastly, be sure to rinse and clean the chicken beforehand in order to get off all of the “slime” so that the parmesan mixture sticks to it.
- Please note that the amount of ingredients you use will depend on your chicken portion and preference. In a mixing bowl, combine enough mayonnaise you think will cover your chicken and an equal amount of shredded parmesan cheese or more. For parmesan cheese, you can grate it fresh or used a pre-packaged variety, such as Kraft. Without the breadcrumbs of traditional parmesan chicken, it is gluten-free.
- Once everything is mixed together to form a paste that will stick to the chicken, coat your chicken breasts one by one and place it on a cooking rack. You can coat in the bowl or simply spread the mixture on top of the chicken breasts after putting them on the rack.
- Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes (for large breasts). If your breasts seem extra large, be sure to cut into the center of one prior to serving to make sure it’s cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy! This can easily be enjoyed alone or served with pasta and tomato sauce for a traditional chicken parmesan experience.
© 2016 Nat Zen