Lisa Jane has been cooking for many years and loves trying out new recipes and cooking old family favorites.
If you love tuna, then this is the recipe for you. It is easy to make, and everyone will love it. You can either use a biscuit mix, or like my mother, make it from scratch. I think it tastes better when you make the biscuits from scratch.
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
About 6 pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix or homemade
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 cup shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (about 6 1/2 oz) tuna, drain
- In a bowl, mix together soup, eggs, and tuna. In another bowl, mix biscuit mix and hot water. Knead dough on a floured surface. Press the dough into a greased 10 x 6 baking dish on the bottom and the sides. Put 1/2 cup of cheese on the dough. Finally, add the tuna mix. Top it with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.