Tune Up Your Tuna
If you love tuna, then this is the recipe for you. It is easy to make, and everyone will love it. You can either use a biscuit mix, or like my mother, make it from scratch. I think it tastes better when you make the biscuits from scratch.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix or homemade
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 cup shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (about 6 1/2 oz) tuna, drain
- In a bowl, mix together soup, eggs, and tuna. In another bowl, mix biscuit mix and hot water. Knead dough on a floured surface. Press the dough into a greased 10 x 6 baking dish on the bottom and the sides. Put 1/2 cup of cheese on the dough. Finally, add the tuna mix. Top it with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.