Two Ways to Make a Cold Chicken Wrap
I always had the thought of making a wrap for lunch, but I didn't know what to put in it. This wrap is super simple to make depending on if you want to use pre-cooked chicken or not. You also have the option to add whatever ingredients you want to add. You do not have to go by this recipe, but this is my version of what I came up with. I came up with two choices: barbeque or ranch. I tried it with lettuce at first, but lettuce goes bad super quick in the fridge. I got tired of having to buy more and more. It sucks not having access to a microwave at work, but you could also add ice packs to a lunch box to get a portable cooler.
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons BBQ Sause Or Ranch
- Small Grilled Chicken Breast, Cooked or Precooked
- Lay out your tortillas on a flat service and pick your sauce you want to add. Make a swirl pattern on each tortilla. (This will give you plenty of coverage to ensure every bite is very tasty. About 2 tablespoons each.)
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese on. (About 1/2 cup per tortilla)
- Add your grilled chicken. (If you are cooking it yourself, you will want to cook it before your make your wraps.)
- Wrap up your tortillas and enjoy!
Which sauce will you think you will use the most?
© 2018 Brittany Banks