WW Crock Pot Recipes for Stew, Lasagna and Stroganoff
Cooking with a Crock Pot
Following Weight Watchers is easy when you plan your meals in advance and use a crock pot. The soup, casserole, and stew possibilities are limitless!
Makes 8 servings, 7 points each.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb fat free mozerella
- 12 oz. fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz. no-bake lasagna noodles
- 30 oz. tomato sauce
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
In a frying pan, brown turkey with onion and garlic. Add spices and tomato sauce and paste, stirring over medium heat until warm all the way through. Mix cheeses in separate container. Layer 1/3 meat sauce, 1/3 noodles, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 vegetables in crockpot. Repeat two more times until all ingredients have been used. Cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Low-Fat Recipes for Savory Slow-Cooker Suppers
Chili, stew, and more delicious, low-fat recipes using a slow cooker.
Makes 6 servings, 4 points each.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 container (16 oz) fat-free sour cream
- 1 packet powdered onion soup mix
- 1 can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can mushrooms
Add all ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low for six hours.
Three points per cup.
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 5 carrots, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 whole head garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, blanched and chopped
- 4 Tbsp barley
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 3/4 lbs lean beef
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp savory
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
Cut beef into bite-sized cubes and brown in frying pan. Add flour and stir together, then add to crock pot. Add all ingredients except potatoes, rosemary, savory, and corn starch, and pour in enough water to cover. Cook 8-12 hours on high in crockpot. One hour before mealtime, add potatoes, rosemary, and savory. Continue cooking. Just before serving, thicken with corn starch as needed.
Crockpot Tortilla Soup
Makes six servings, six points each.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 oz whole tomatoes
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 oz. chopped green chilies
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 14 1/2 oz. fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 6 whole corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Cook and shred chicken. Combine in crock pot with all ingredients except tortillas, oil, and cilantro. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut tortillas into strips and place on baking sheet, brushing lightly with oil. Bake 5-10 minutes or until crisp. Immediately before serving, sprinkle tortilla strips and cilantro over soup.
More Weight Watchers Recipes
- Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes - 5 Pts or Less!
Delicious easy-to-follow recipes for WW-Friendly Chicken Noodle Casserole, Chicken Kiev, Buffalo Chicken Strips, Quick Chicken Teriyaki, and Gourmet Chicken Dijon
- Sweet Nothings: One-Point Weight Watchers Recipes
Recipes for no-guilt sweets and treats for those counting Weight Watchers points: Brownies, Shakes, Slushies, and Cookies galore!
- Sweet Almost-Nothings: Two-Point Weight Watchers Recipes
Simple recipes for yummy 2-point versions of Chocolate Marbled Coffee Cake, Cranberry-Lemon Bars, Apple Turnovers, Peanut Butter Fudge, and Snicker Snacker Bars
- Delicious Weight Watchers Dip Recipes
One-point dip recipes for creamy spinach, pineapple salsa, spicy southwest, and one mean bean dip, from the free recipe database.
- More Weight Watchers Dip Recipes
More 1-pt and 0-pt dips including: Seven-Layer, Spicy Queso, Cucumber Salsa, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, and Creamy Taco Dip.