Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
My husband first made bacon wrapped chicken for me nine years ago and it has been one of my favorite dishes ever since. It is incredibly simple to make and only requires three ingredients!
- 1 package Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Bacon
- 6 small cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon. You want to cover the chicken with the bacon.
- Place wrapped chicken into a 13x9 baking pan.
- Cover chicken completely with the cream of mushroom soup.
- Lay leftover pieces of bacon on top.
- Cover with cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Bacon should be crispy on top. Chicken should read 165 degrees on a food thermometer.
This dish pairs well with homemade mashed potatoes.
Questions & Answers
© 2016 Alyssa