Alyssa loves sharing her family's favorite recipes with the world. She is a wife and a mom who enjoys drinking large amounts of coffee.
My husband first made bacon-wrapped chicken for me nine years ago and it has been one of my favorite dishes ever since. It is incredibly simple to make and only requires three ingredients!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 3–4 people.
- 1 package Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Bacon
- 6 small cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon. You want to cover the chicken with the bacon.
- Place wrapped chicken into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Cover chicken completely with the cream of mushroom soup.
- Lay leftover pieces of bacon on top.
- Cover with cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Bacon should be crispy on top. The chicken should read 165 degrees on a food thermometer.
This dish pairs well with homemade mashed potatoes.
© 2016 Alyssa
Alyssa (author) from Ohio on September 03, 2019:
Haha! Bacon is everything and this recipe is very good! If we can't find a decent roast, this will be what we're having next week for my birthday dinner.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Bill. It really means a lot.
Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on September 03, 2019:
I saw "bacon" and I saw "chicken" so I just had to stop by.
This must have been before we knew each other.
Seriously, I really just stopped by to tell you how much I appreciate your friendship and how much I admire you. You are a special human being and I'm proud to be your friend.
That's it....the animals are calling me....take care...hugs heading your way from God's Country!
Edwin B Lowry from PA on October 09, 2016:
I really like this idea! I'm going to have to give it a try one day. :)
Alyssa (author) from Ohio on September 18, 2016:
Yes, you both will enjoy it! It's one of our favorite dishes! Enjoy! :)
Vespa Woolf from Peru, South America on September 18, 2016:
My husband loves anything with bacon, so I'm sure this will be a winner in his book. Your picture of the finished dish makes my mouth water.