Alyssa loves sharing her family's favorite recipes with the world. She is a wife and a mom who enjoys drinking copious amounts of coffee.
My husband first made bacon-wrapped chicken for me nine years ago and it has been one of my favorite dishes ever since. It is incredibly simple to make and only requires three ingredients!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 3–4 people.
- 1 package Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Bacon
- 6 small cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon. You want to cover the chicken with the bacon.
- Place wrapped chicken into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Cover chicken completely with the cream of mushroom soup.
- Lay leftover pieces of bacon on top.
- Cover with cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Bacon should be crispy on top. The chicken should read 165 degrees on a food thermometer.
Read More From Delishably
This dish pairs well with homemade mashed potatoes.
© 2016 Alyssa