Simple Pizza Recipe Using Trader Joe's Cauliflower Crust
I am always looking for new ideas for simple meals. This is an easy and delicious meal that makes a great lunch or a hearty snack. It combines tasty ingredients for a low-carb diet plan.
- 1 Trader Joe's Cauliflower Pizza Crust ($3.99)
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Avocado, sliced
- Olive oil
- Follow the instructions on the Cauliflower Pizza Crust package. Take care when flipping the pie over, as it breaks apart easily.
- Remove the pie from the oven. Spread a layer of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place slices of avocado all over.
- Add olive oil and salt on top.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees on a pan or grill for approximately 15 minutes.
- When finished, remove from the oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Allow pizza to cool for a minute before slicing and serving.
How simple is that?
IngredientsClick thumbnail to view full-size
This simple recipe is low carb. The pizza is 10.6 oz and serves 2 people. It is only 17g of carb. according to the label.
It takes approx. 30 minutes to cook in an oven.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Jack Lee