L.M.Reid creates tasty and delicious recipes with step-by-step instructions and photos so you can learn how to make each recipe at home.
Recipe for the Best Homemade Wraps
You can make the tastiest hot wraps at home any time with this recipe. I have given step-by-step instructions and my own photos. It is a very versatile recipe because you can add whatever cooked meat and vegetables you prefer to eat. It can also be made for lunch, dinner or a quick snack.
- 4 ounces / 114 grams soft cheese
- 6 ounces / 170 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 ounces / 170 grams canned tomatoes
- 4 ounces / 114 grams mixed peppers, fried
- 8 ounces / 224 grams chicken breast, cooked
- 2 wraps
Read More From Delishably
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
- Weigh out all the ingredients.
- Fry the peppers and allow to get cold.
- Lay out 1 wrap flat on a plate.
- Add half the tomatoes to the wrap.
- Spread them around the surface with the back of a spoon. Make sure to leave enough room around the edges so that when you wrap everything together it does not all fall out.
- Add half the chicken on top, spreading equally.
- Do the same for the cheese and peppers.
- At this stage, you can add other optional ingredients to the wrap or omit any of the above. It is such a versatile recipe that it can be made to each individual taste.
Step 2: Roll the Wraps
- Carefully bring one side of the wrap over the other until you have wrapped the ingredients all together.
- Place on a large plate.
- Do the same as above to create the second wrap. This is where you can create your own combination of meat, cheese and vegetables together.
- Place the second wrap on the same plate as the first.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the grated cheese on the top of the wraps.
Step 3: Cook the Wraps
- Put in the oven at 200 Celsius / 390 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve while hot.