Yummy Imitation Crabmeat Sandwiches
Last night, as I was wondering what to make for supper, I went to the refrigerator and spotted a package of imitation crab meat. I went online and searched for easy recipes that incorporated crabmeat as the main ingredient. I found a crab meat sandwich recipe that looked good, so I decided to give it a try.
I had all of the necessary ingredients, but I decided to add other ingredients as well. My husband loves cayenne pepper and cilantro, so I added those to the mix. We both loved it! The great thing about this recipe is that you can add new ingredients or omit one or two of the existing ones. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 24 oz imitation crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- On a cutting board, cut the imitation crabmeat into small, sandwich-appropriate chunks. Place in a bowl.
- Wash your celery stalks and cut off the ends. On another cutting board, finely chop the two stalks of celery. Put the chopped celery in the bowl with the crabmeat.
- Stir in the cayenne pepper (if you want to add it), salt, pepper, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cilantro leaves. Mix it all together. Add more of the ingredients if you need to.
- Place the crab meat mixture into hotdog rolls and enjoy.