Yummy Imitation Crabmeat Sandwiches
Last night, as I was wondering what to make for supper, I went to the refrigerator and spotted a package of imitation crabmeat. I went online to search for easy recipes that incorporated crabmeat as its main ingredient. I found a recipe for sandwiches that looked good, and I decided to give it a try.
Luckily, I had all of the necessary ingredients, but I decided to add other ingredients, as well. My husband loves cayenne pepper and cilantro, so I added those to the mix. We both loved it!
The great thing about this recipe is that you can add or leave out any of these ingredients. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 24 oz imitation crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- On a cutting board, cut up the imitation crabmeat into the pieces that you want. Place in a bowl.
- On another cutting board, cut and finely chop the two stalks of celery after you cut the ends and wash it. Put the chopped celery in the bowl with the crabmeat.
- Stir in the cayenne pepper (if you want to add it), salt, pepper, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cilantro leaves. Stir it all together. Add more of the ingredients if you need to.
- Place the crabmeat mixture into hotdog rolls and enjoy.