Cooking is one of my passions. I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home without using preservatives and artificial colors.
A Versatile Chutney in 10 Minutes
Incredibly nutritious, avocadoes are loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids that are heart-friendly. This chutney uses the soft and creamy flesh of this fruit. Serve it as a side dish, dip, or spread. I think this is one of the best ways to include avocado in your diet. Let me share the recipe with you now.
Rate This Recipe
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
A bowl of chutney
Read More From Delishably
- 1 medium avocado, skin and seed removed, flesh scooped out
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 4–5 green chilies
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (optional)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer or blender. Grind to get a smooth and thick paste. You can add some water while grinding.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve as a side dish with any meal. You can also use it as a dip or spread. Reap the health benefits of avocado!