Avocado Chutney (Butter Fruit Chutney) Recipe
A Versatile Chutney in 10 Minutes
Incredibly nutritious, avocadoes are loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids that are heart-friendly. This chutney uses the soft and creamy flesh of this fruit. Serve it as a side dish, dip, or spread. I think this is one of the best ways to include avocado in your diet. Let me share the recipe with you now.
Rate This Recipe
- 1 medium avocado, skin and seed removed, flesh scooped out
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 4–5 green chilies
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (optional)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer or blender. Grind to get a smooth and thick paste. You can add some water while grinding.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve as a side dish with any meal. You can also use it as a dip or spread. Reap the health benefits of avocado!
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g||1%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 16 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|