Avocado (Butter Fruit) Chutney Recipe
A Versatile Chutney in 10 Minutes
Avocado is incredibly nutritious. It is loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids that are heart-friendly and it has a creamy and soft flesh. You can make chutney with its flesh. It is also a bland fruit, and although avocado is not necessarily tasty on its own, it is popular due to the health benefits it offers.
Avocado chutney is spicy, smooth, and creamy. You can use it as a side dish, dip, or spread. This is one of the best ways to include avocado in your diet. Let me share the recipe now.
- 1 medium size avocado, remove the skin and seed. Scoop the flesh.
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, sliced
- 4–5 green chilies
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp grated coconut, optional
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
Step-by-Step Instructions for Making Avocado (Butter Fruit) Chutney/Sauce
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer or blender. Grind them to get a smooth and thick paste. You can add some water while grinding.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaf.
- Serve this chutney as a side dish for any meal. You can also use it as a dip or spread. Reap the health benefits of avocado!
Nutritional Information of Avocado Chutney
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g||1%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 16 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|