Homemade Raspberry Filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Gather all your goodies, and combine everything in a small sauce pan. Generally, you would want to use 1 1/2 cups of frozen raspberries. Honestly, all I could find was a 10 oz bag. So I just went with it.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil on medium to high heat.
- Stir until thickened for best results.
- Let the delicious raspberry filling cool completely.
- Use it to spread on cakes, as fillings for things (such as cupcakes), as a topping for ice cream, or for a pb&j. Let your imagination go wild! I hope you enjoy this recipe. I know I did.
© 2017 Rosemarie