Homemade Raspberry Filling for Pie, Ice Cream, and PB&J
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Gather all of your goodies and combine everything in a small saucepan. Generally, you would want to use 1 1/2 cups of frozen raspberries. (Honestly, all I could find was a 10 oz bag. So I just went with it.)
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil on medium to high heat.
- Stir until thickened for best results.
- Let the delicious raspberry filling cool completely.
How to Use This Filling
Use it to spread on cakes, as fillings for things (such as cupcakes), as a topping for ice cream, or for a PB&J. Let your imagination go wild! I hope you enjoy this recipe. I know I did.
© 2017 Rosemarie