How to Make Pineapple Salsa
Salsa is a popular Mexican condiment and its spiciness level may vary from mild to strong. Traditionally, salsa is made with chopped tomatoes, onions, and herbs—and it is a common accompaniment for many Mexican dishes. There are many salsa variations that have been created in different parts of the world. In this recipe, I will share a recipe for pineapple salsa.
- 1 medium bowl
- 3 small bowls
- 1 small plate
- measuring spoons
- chopping board
- 5 tablespoons chopped pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 green chili, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Season the mixture with hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite fried or grilled foods.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Pineapple Salsa
Tips and Techniques
- Try replacing the green chili with jalapeño.
- For more flavor, add fresh cilantro.
- Adjust the amount of hot sauce based on your preference.
- Fresh pineapple is also wonderful in this recipe if it's available.
More Salsa Recipes
- How to Make Fresh Green Mango Salsa: A Mexican-Inspi...
Try this green mango twist on the classic salsa recipe. Perfectly complements any Mexican dish!
- How to Make Corn Salsa: A Mexican-Inspired Dish
Mexican salsa is a tasty and versatile condiment that can be added to all kinds of dishes. Corn salsa is a delicious variation to the traditional tomato-based recipe.
© 2019 Travel Chef