My passion for cooking leads me to travel to different places, eat authentic local dishes, and inspire everybody to enjoy their lives!
Spicy soy vinegar dip is a flavorful condiment to enjoy with any fried or grilled food. I balanced the salty and sour flavors of this dip by adding a little bit of sugar. I also used my homemade chili garlic oil recipe to add a wonderful kick!
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic oil
Read More From Delishably
- 1 medium bowl
- 3 small bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Serve with fried or grilled foods.
Spicy Soy-Vinegar Dip Step-by-Step Procedure
Tips and Techniques
- Adjust the amount of soy sauce if using the low-sodium variety.
- Add more chili garlic oil to make the dip spicier.
- Balance the the acidity and saltiness of the dip by adding sugar.
- Replace the vinegar with lemon juice to make it more tangy.
- Serve this dip with any fried food. One idea is the famous Indonesian snack tahu goreng.
© 2018 Travel Chef