I enjoy cooking simple and tasty dishes, especially ones with healthy ingredients.
Creamy and Delicious Dip
This thick, creamy and delicious guacamole dip is quick and easy to make. You only need a few ingredients, and they're all healthy. Enjoy this guacamole dip during Super Bowl season or anytime!
Make sure your avocados are nice and ripe for this recipe. I like to use a red onion, but you can also use a yellow or white one and the guacamole dip will turn out just as delicious.
This dip is perfect for dunking tortilla chips, celery sticks, and baby carrots.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 medium avocados, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Read More From Delishably
- Prepare your blender and a bowl to hold the dip.
- Chop the avocados and onions. Mince the garlic clove.
- Place the avocados, onions, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the blender.
- Turn on the blender for a few seconds until the ingredients combine to create a thick, creamy, and slightly chunky mixture.
- Scoop the mixture from the blender into the bowl. Enjoy with tortilla chips or veggies.
Chef's Secret for Creamy Guacamole
If you like an even creamier dip, add a little more lemon juice and keep the blender on a little longer until you have the consistency you want.
Health Benefitos of Avocados
Excellent source of nutrients
Promote gut health
Help regulate blood pressure
Reduce heart disease
Help increase good cholesterol
Improve cognitive function
Help lower bad cholesterol
Loaded with antioxidants
Help maintain a healthy weight
Contain healthy fats
Have many nutrients that are lacking in many people's diet
Boost the immune system
© 2022 Madeleine Clays