How to Make Cauliflower, Spinach, and Green Pea Clear Soup
A Delightful, Nutrient-Dense Winter Soup
This cauliflower, spinach, and green pea clear soup will warm you up in the wintertime. With a thin consistency punctuated by crunchy vegetables, the soup is both nourishing and soothing.
Making this soup is quick and easy. Let me now share with you the recipe.
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh green pea
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 5 cups vegetable stock, or water
- Mix the cornflour in a 1/4 cup of water. Add soy sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil or butter in a deep-bottomed pan. Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste.
- Saute until the onion becomes pinkish and you get a nice aroma of the roasted garlic.
- Add all the chopped vegetables. Throw in some salt. Saute the mixture on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add pepper powder. Continue sauteing for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock or water. Boil the mixture for 3 minutes. Pour the cornflour-soy sauce mixture after stirring it.
- Simmer and boil for 4 minutes. Check for taste. Add salt if needed. Turn off the heat. Throw in the chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Serve the soup with soy sauce, vinegar, and chilies on the side. Enjoy the taste!
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 12 g||4%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 48 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|