Cooking is one of my passions. I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home without using preservatives and artificial colors.
Enjoy Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup Anytime!
Sweet corn is one of my favorite vegetables—it's crunchy, mildly sweet, and healthy, too. It is a good source of vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron, which helps produce red blood cells. It's also thought to boost immunity and enhance energy.
This restaurant-style sweet corn vegetable soup is quick and easy to make. In addition to the sweet corn, I added French beans and carrots, and the end result was colorful, aromatic, and crunchy. The butter and pepper in the recipe enhance the flavor, as well.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup French beans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Add a fistful of sweet corn kernels to a mixer jar. Grind, adding water, to make a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- Mix the cornflour with 1/2 cup of water. Set aside.
- In a deep-bottomed pan, add 4 cups of water, the remaining corn kernels, and some salt. Boil the mixture. Add chopped French beans and carrots. Let the mixture boil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. You can cover the pan for fast cooking.
- Add the ground sweet corn mixture and cornflour mixture. Mix well.
- The soup mixture should begin to thicken. Add 2-3 cups of water and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pepper powder, sugar, and remaining salt. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add butter and mix well. Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy.