Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
Tasty Ramen Additions
This ramen recipe isn't anything too fancy. We were tired of eating Top Ramen, so we decided to add some ingredients to it. We came up with this recipe and loved it! We invited some friends over to give it a try, and they loved it, too. You can add anything to this dish that you like. I hope you have some love for steak!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 3 packs Top Ramen (or noodles of your choice)
- 3 beef steaks
- 3 packs beef flavoring
- 5 cups water
- 2 cans of bamboo shoots
- 3 teaspoons Montreal seasoning
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon table salt
Read More From Delishably
- Boil noodles in a pot at medium high until they are fully cooked as per package's instructions.
- Strain noodles and put them aside.
- On a cutting board, cut steaks into thin slices.
- Broil steak for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Season steak with Montreal seasoning, black pepper, and steak seasoning.
- Transfer noodles back to the same pot and add the steak.
- Turn stove on to medium high and add water.
- Add the bamboo shoots.
- Add soy sauce and salt.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
How Do You Like Your Steak?
- You can cook your steak however you like.
- Add any type of seasoning to your steak.
- While you pour the water in, let it simmer with the steak to release the juices. This will add more flavor to the broth.
Caution: Be careful and don't cut or burn yourself. Always wash your hands after handling meat. If you don't, you can get sick.
If you go to a ramen place, they might serve their ramen with bamboo shoots, which are good for you and have an interesting taste. If you don't care for them, you can add bean sprouts instead. You can find these two ingredients at your local grocery store. You can add any other type of vegetables to this broth to make it taste the way you like.
I really hope you like this recipe. We have tried different ways to make it and we believe this is the best way to do it. Let me know how it tastes in the ratings below.
© 2017 Brittany Banks