How to Make Steak Ramen Soup
This type of ramen isn't any thing too fancy. We were tired of eating top ramen, so we decided to add some ingredients to it. We came up with this recipe and tried it. We loved it! We invited some friends over to give it a try, and they loved it. Here I am sharing this recipe because I think you should give it a try. You can add any thing to this recipe that you may like or change it around. I hope you have some love for steak!
- 3 packs Top Ramen (or noodles of your choice)
- 3 Steaks
- 3 packs Beef Flavoring
- 5 cups Water
- 2 cans Bamboo Shoots
- 3 teaspoons Montreal Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Table Salt
- Boils noodles in a pot at medium high until they are fully cooked.
- Strain noodles and put them aside.
- Cut steaks on a cutting board into thin slices.
- Fry up steak for 15 minutes at 350 F- 400 F.
- Season steak with montreal seasoning, black pepper, and steak seasoning.
- Transfer noodles back to the same pot and add the steak.
- Turn oven on to medium high and add water.
- Add the bamboo shoots.
- Add soy sauce and salt.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
How Do You Like Your Steak?
You can cook your steak how ever you like. Add any type of seasoning to your steak. While you pour the water in, let it simmer with the steak to release the juices. This will add more flavor to the broth. Be careful and don't cut or burn yourself. Always wash your hands after handling meat. If you don't, you can get sick.
If you go to a ramen place, they might serve their ramen with bamboo shoots. Bamboo shoots are good for you and have an interesting taste. If you don't care for them, you can add bean sprouts. You can find these two ingredients at your local grocery store. You can add any other type of vegetables to this broth to make it taste the way you like.
All you need is a pot, strainer, and a frying pan or skillet. I really hope you like this recipe. We have tried different ways to make it and we believe this is the best way to do it. Let me know how it tastes in the ratings below.
Questions & Answers
© 2017 Brittany Banks