Caitlin Goodwin is a registered nurse who is passionate about whole foods and creating health from the inside out.
Cauliflower Alfredo Is Comfort Food Done Right
It can be hard to maintain a waistline while indulging in comfort food. Cauliflower Alfredo is a delicious, thick sauce that will coat both meat and pasta. It sticks to your ribs and fills up the hungriest of beasts!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
5 to 6 cups
Read More From Delishably
- 2 tablespoons garlic, seasoning or jarred, pre-diced
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 6 cups stock, veggie (or chicken)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black or crushed red
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- Bring the vegetable or chicken stock to a boil in a large stock pot. Once the liquid is bubbling, add the chopped cauliflower. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft. Drain liquid into a container on the side.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and ghee or olive oil. Using an immersion blender, blend for several minutes until the sauce is very smooth. Add broth slowly, determining the thickness of the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, you can always add more water or broth.
- Serve piping hot. Add to grilled chicken, pasta, quinoa, or rice.
Enjoy This Sauce Tonight!
Cauliflower Alfredo is a thick, savory sauce that can go on just about anything. If you leave it thick, it can even be a soup or a dipping sauce.