I love to experiment with food and share my favorite creations online! Almost all of my recipes are customizable to fit your own tastes.
Are you looking for a yummy, creamy cookie dough-like recipe that's also low on carbs? I've got a solution for you! It's super simple and easy to make.
Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious low-carb dessert!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Take your softened cream cheese, butter, vanilla and, sweetener, and cream together until well combined. You can do this step by hand or use an electric hand mixer. Make sure you have a spatula on hand to help clean up the sides.
- After the mixture is well mixed and creamy, add in your coconut flour and mix for 1-2 minutes or until everything is well incorporated.
- After it's all nice and mixed and creamy, fold in the chocolate chips. Give it a final good thorough mix and then place in an airtight container and store in the fridge. Let stand in the fridge for about 1 hour or until chilled and the dough is a little stiffer.
Calculations were done with Very Well Fit Recipe Nutrition calculator.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- Carbs: 6.2 grams
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Dietary fiber: 0.9g
- Total sugars 4.5g
- Protein: 1.5g
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
Supriyasharma from Malaysia on June 17, 2020:
This sounds delicious!!!..thanks for sharing this recipe.
Linda Crampton from British Columbia, Canada on June 16, 2020:
Your article has an interesting title! I like the sound of your recipe as well as the photos. I'm looking forward to making dirty keto cream cheese cookie dough soon.
Liza from USA on June 16, 2020:
I love trying a new recipe, and your keto cream cheese cookie dough is something that I would like to try. I like the fact that you added coconut flour in it. Thanks for sharing!