Are you looking for a yummy, creamy cookie dough-like recipe that's also low on carbs? I've got a solution for you! It's super simple and easy to make.
Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious low-carb dessert!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Take your softened cream cheese, butter, vanilla, sweetener, and cream together until well combined. You can do this step by hand or use an electric hand mixer. Make sure you have a spatula on hand to help clean up the sides.
- After the mixture is well mixed and creamy, add in your coconut flour and mix for 1-2 minutes or until everything is well incorporated.
- After it's all nice and mixed and creamy, fold in the chocolate chips. Give it a final good thorough mix and then place in an airtight container and store in the fridge. Let stand in the fridge for about 1 hour or until chilled and the dough is a little stiffer.
Calculations were done with Very Well Fit Recipe Nutrition calculator.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- Carbs: 6.2 grams
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Dietary fiber: 0.9g
- Total sugars 4.5g
- Protein: 1.5g
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.