Abigail is a wife, mama, Oregonian, coffee lover, chronic illness warrior, and entrepreneur.
Nothing Beats a Good Pizza. Nothing.
Do you ever get the urge to eat an entire pizza all by yourself? Now you can—but without the guilt!
If you struggle with bloating or discomfort after eating pizza, or if you are dairy-free or gluten-intolerant, you shouldn't have to miss out. This pizza crust recipe is Paleo and Whole30 compliant, making it the perfect addition to your weekly meal lineup. The crust is so flaky and fabulous, it's hard to tell there's no grain in it!
One of my favorite features of this particular recipe is that, unlike many gluten-free and dairy-free recipes, it requires almost no cleanup. All of the ingredients can go right into a blender and then directly onto a baking sheet. So easy!
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Read More From Delishably
Total Prep Time: 26 minutes
Servings: Serves 2
Dietary Restrictions: This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, and Paleo- and Whole30-compliant.
- 1 package pre-riced cauliflower/sweet potato mix (Green Giant makes an excellent one!)
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Follow the “Microwave Instructions” on the back of the cauliflower/sweet potato mix to thaw.
- Once sufficiently cooled, squeeze the contents of the bag between paper towels to remove some of the excess water.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix thoroughly.
- Pour onto a lined baking sheet and spread to about 2/3 inch thickness.
- Bake until crisp and slightly golden (12 to 16 minutes).
- For a crispier crust, broil for a little under 1 minute. Watch it carefully, though!
- Add toppings and return to oven on a slightly lower temperature until the toppings are cooked.