Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients!)
Easy Egg-Free and Dairy-Free Cookies
Scenario one: It is a snow day, and you and the kids get the urge to make a batch of fresh, hot homemade cookies. You get out your favorite cookie recipes and decide on oatmeal cookies. But alas, you go to check on your ingredients. You are out of eggs, and you can’t get to the market anytime soon.
Scenario two: You love old-fashioned peanut butter cookies, but one of the kids has developed an egg allergy.
Scenario three: You want to make a tasty batch of homemade cookies to take to work, but some of the guys or girls are die-hard vegans.
This oatmeal peanut butter cookie recipe needs only four ingredients and is totally egg free and dairy free. Bananas add sweetness along with the non-dairy chocolate chips, and the all-natural peanut butter and oatmeal make them wholesome.
These vegan cookies are a good way to use up those bananas that all almost too ripe. You'll only use one bowl, one fork or potato masher, one spoon, a measuring cup, and a cookie sheet. Best of all, you can eat bunches of them without guilt.
These vegan cookies make a great mid-morning snack and are a good addition to the kids' lunchboxes.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 and 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the peanut butter and oats. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie tray. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies for 5 minutes. Enjoy!