Just Three Ingredients for this Ramen
Ramen noodles on keto? Yes, it's possible! This is a quick and simple recipe with just three ingredients.
Note: This recipe is best when you have someone in the household who can use the packaged noodles from the instant ramen. Packaged noodles are great as buttered noodles or used in other dishes.
- 1 pack ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 1 pack Miracle Noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Follow the instructions on the Miracle Noodles.
- Rinse the cooked noodles under cool water for 1 minute.
- Place the rinsed noodles in an ungreased skillet and cook on medium heat until all the water is gone and the noodles are dry.
- After the noodles are dry and cooked, add 1 tablespoon of butter and mix until melted. Then you can add the flavor packet from the ramen noodles and mix until well combined.
I was able to experiment with these noodles because my spouse eats ramen noodles without using the flavor packets. This gave me the idea to buy my favorite flavor of noodles and just use the packet on these keto-friendly noodles and let him have the ramen for his buttered noodles.
Instant ramen packets like this are generally about $0.25, so if you want to try this but end up tossing the noodles, it won't be a big hit to your wallet.
The Miracle Noodles I find at my grocery store for around $3 to $4, so not only is this a super easy and quick meal, it's fairly cheap as well!
The whole pack of miracle noodles has about 6 net grams of carbs for a yummy low-carb small meal!