Join me on my keto journey as I share relevant information, my personal health and weight loss update, and amazing recipes.
My Favorite "Go-To" Drinks on the Ketogenic Diet
I have been on the keto WOE (way of eating) for one year, and within this past year, I have learned so many wonderful tips and recipes that allow me to feel satisfied. One of those tips is "what to drink" aside from good ol' H2O!
Now, don't get me wrong. I love a tall glass of ice water; it is actually one of my favorites. But let's face it: We do like a variety, and being able to drink other types of beverages that are both keto-friendly and satisfying allows us to stay on the keto path much more easily.
I wanted to share with all of you some of my favorite keto-friendly, go-to drinks I enjoy having on any given day—whether it be for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just about anytime during the day. I'm sure most of you have already tried all the drinks on my list, or at least many of them. However, these are some of my favorites, and I am so happy to share them with you!
My Beverage List
- Filtered Water
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Sparkling Waters (Unsweetened): The sparkling waters I love to drink are Perrier, La Croix (comes in a variety of flavors), and Arrowhead Sparkling Mountain Spring Water.
- Hot Herbal Teas: My favorites include: Lemon Ginger, Sweet N' Spicy by Good Earth, Honey Lavender by Yogi, Matcha Lemon Grass by Salada, Orange & Spice by Bigelow, and Chai Spice by STASH.
- Hot Coffee: With heavy whipping cream and Stevia Vanilla Cream.
- Iced Coffee: With heavy whipping cream and Stevia Vanilla Cream.
My Favorite Drink Additives:
- Heavy whipping cream
- Liquid Stevia drops (both regular and flavored drops)
- Sweet Leaf with Stevia packets
- Lemon (not featured in the video)
Favorite Drinks Poll
© 2019 Liz Rayen
Liz Rayen (author) from California on March 11, 2019:
Thanks for your comment Audrey! I don't think I would survive without my heavy whipping cream! Ha!
Audrey Hunt from Idyllwild Ca. on March 11, 2019:
These medley of delicious mouth quenchers are a treat and I'll be trying some of these keto friendly drinks. Stevia is a life saver for me and I use it regularly.
I make my own keto friendly hot chocolate and I must say it's yummy, especially with a dollop of homemade whipped cream.
Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you'll post more keto recipes soon.