Carmen is an enthusiastic vegan cook and baker, and she especially likes to experiment with new recipes.
Power Up Your Day With GF Energy Bites
Energy bites are a yummy snack to provide you with energy and nourishment. My version of these trendy snacks features the flavors of peanut butter and chocolate.
What I love about this snack is that it is easy to make and call for simple, well-loved ingredients. Not only that, because of their small size, they are the perfect on-the-go snack!
Kick off your morning with these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip energy bites, and see how they power up your day!
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
18 energy bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 11 to 13 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- In a food processor, add the oats, dates, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Blend until you have a crumbly looking dough.
- Next, add the chocolate chips, and pulse for about 5 seconds until just combined.
- Form bite-sized balls out of the dough. Enjoy right away, or store in an airtight container (I like using Pyrex storage containers) in the fridge.
© 2021 Bellwether Farming