We love vegan cooking and baking. We spend countless hours experimenting with new recipes that satisfy any savory or sweet cravings.
Power Up Your Day With GF Energy Bites
Energy bites are a yummy snack to provide you with energy and nourishment. My version of these trendy snacks features the flavors of peanut butter and chocolate.
What I love about this snack is that it is easy to make and call for simple, well-loved ingredients. Not only that, because of their small size, they are the perfect on-the-go snack!
Kick off your morning with these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip energy bites, and see how they power up your day!
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
18 energy bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 11 to 13 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- In a food processor, add the oats, dates, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Blend until you have a crumbly looking dough.
- Next, add the chocolate chips, and pulse for about 5 seconds until just combined.
- Form bite-sized balls out of the dough. Enjoy right away, or store in an airtight container (I like using Pyrex storage containers) in the fridge.
© 2021 Bellwether Farming