Easy Vegan Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
Pizza is the best thing to have when you're sad, happy, excited, or bored... what I mean is that pizza is the best! You can eat it whenever and enjoy it just as much each time. However, there's something special about pizza when you make it yourself. Here's my favourite recipe that I use all the time for a vegan pizza base!
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp. yeast
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. jeera
- ½ tbsp. black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1½ cup warm water
- The jeera is totally optional! I just personally really like the way it tastes.
- For the vegan version, I usually use warm water, but if you're not vegan you can use warm milk to give it a really nice taste.
- This amount usually makes about four medium-sized pizza bases.
- Add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and cover it and put it aside for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients and add the water mixture and bind the dough.
- Make sure the dough is not too loose or hard. If it's too hard add a little more warm water till it becomes okay.
- Cover the bowl with the mixture and keep it in a warm place for 5-6 hours till it has risen well.
- Once it has risen mix again and leave it for about an hour.
- After that you can use it as you like.
- You can use this base for lots of amazing things such as pizza's, pizza rolls, pizza buns and more!!