Vegan Pizza, Meatless Tacos, and Meatless Meatloaf Recipes
A healthy vegan diet will bring you all the nutrition to meet all the requirements of your health system. Vegan is not only the healthy eating, but also the healthy lifestyle.
1) Veggie Pizza
Olives, mushrooms, spinach, kale, broccoli, red bell peppers, vegan cheese, sauce, and whole wheat pizza dough.
- 1 Package of Sliced Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Small Can Of Sliced Olives
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - Chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/2 Cup of Spinach - Chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Kale - Chopped
- 1 cup of Broccoli - Chopped
- 1 Bag of Vegan Cheese
- 1 Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Nutritional Yeast
- Roll out pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Do not preheat dough.
- Add pizza sauce and cheese first and then the rest of the ingredients to desired taste (except yeast).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add a tablespoon of nutritional yeast sprinkled on top and serve!
2) Meatless Tacos
with green onions, cilantro, red bell peppers, mushrooms, and meatless ground beef!
- 1 Package of Lightlife Smart Ground protein crumbles-Mexican style
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Package sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- Whole Grain tortillas
- Start by chopping up the bell peppers, green onions, and cilantro. Put them off to the side.
- Then in one pan heat the ground protein crumbles on low heat, and in a separate pan, heat mushroom till they release all their moisture.
- Then combine all ingredients onto the tortillas!
- It’s that, so easy.
3) Meatless Meatloaf
- 2 Packages of Lightlife Smart Ground protein crumbles-Mexican style
- 2 Small Handfuls of Crushed Nabisco® New England Oyster Crackers
- 1 Package Of Lipton® Beefy Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Heinz Ketchup - Heinz is Vegan OK Ketchup
- 3/4 Cup of Water
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with hands in a 8x8 inch glass baking dish.
- Add an additional thin layer of ketchup on top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350º degrees for about 40 mins.
- Pull out, and serve!
- Enjoy it.
Always check your ingredients to make sure they are animal-product free.