Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Everybody knows how it feels when you want something sweet—when you are craving for chocolate. Mmmmm, chocolate. But sometimes chocolate can be boring. You can't enjoy the chocolate bar with a cup of your favorite sweet chai tea. No, no. It is better to sit, relax, and pamper yourself with a nice warm cup of tea with chocolate ... brownies!
Browse the Kitchen
I bet we all have the main ingredients for these delicious brownies already in our kitchen. You don't have to make these complicated. And you don't need a lot of ingredients. Flour, water, cocoa powder, oil, sugar, and you are mainly there. If your kitchen hides some nice spices, marvelous! Let's get started.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or other sweetener to taste
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder, or more if you like
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cardamom, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel, optional
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix well all together.
- Pour into a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and bake for 30 minutes.
- When the dough is baked allow it to cool.
- When cooled you can coat it with some fruit, spread your favourite marmelade on it and/or pour melted chocolate on it.
- Cut into desirable pieces. Taste! Enjoy!