Simple and Delicious Egg-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite. Recently we picked up a bag of chocolate chips on sale, intending on making a batch. Before I could make the cookies, we ran out of eggs. What is a chocolate-loving gal like myself to do? Well, I did break into the bag of chips to test them out, and they were amazing. But, I also decided to try to make the cookies sans eggs. It was a little experiment that created delicious results!
This recipe is simple, easy, and the best part is that you don't need eggs. Perfect for those who have allergies, or if you're like me and ran out. It is also the best for those of us who love to eat the dough. No eggs means no salmonella concerns! Eat away!
The secret to chocolately goodness in every bite is using jumbo chocolate chips. If you're a chocolate lover, you have to try this recipe!
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bag Jumbo Chocolate Chips
Steps 1 and 2
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
3. Stir in baking soda and flour. Mix well.
Steps 4 and 5
4. Stir in vanilla, water, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
Steps 6 and 7
6. Roll dough into medium sized balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 -18 minutes, or until golden brown.
These cookies are addicting and delicious. Pair with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk.