I love to give tips on how to make delicious recipes that I enjoy.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 2 to 4 as a side dish
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2-3 tbsp (3-4 cloves) garlic, minced
- 1 large package sliced mushrooms
- 1 large bag fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil, garlic, and two tablespoons of butter to a large non-stick frying pan. Add a quick spritz of cooking spray before adding the ingredients to make the process easier.
- Heat the pan over low to medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is golden brown. If the pan dries out, add another tablespoon of butter before moving to the next step.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook them for 4-6 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add parsley and stir while continuing to cook.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked and soft, spread the spinach leaves on top, about half of a bag. Cover and cook this for 1-2 minutes. Feel free to add a little oil or butter to keep the pan from drying out again.
- Uncover and stir the cooked spinach and mushrooms together. Spread the remaining spinach leaves on top again and cover the pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper to your preference. Enjoy!