Baked Garlic Ranch Potato Wedges
Healthy and Delicious
At my house, potatoes are always a welcome side dish to any meal. I've been playing with this particular recipe for years now, and I must say that the version I've ended up with is quite tasty.
I don't peel my potatoes as most of the healthy goodness is in the skin. If you'd prefer to peel your potatoes, the recipe will still work, but it won't be quite as healthy.
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 2 pinches sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 package ranch seasoning mix
- 4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. This will make clean-up easier.
- Wash and slice the potatoes into wedges. Place into a large bowl.
- Chop and mince the garlic cloves and place into a small bowl. Add the canola oil, salt, pepper, and ranch seasoning. Mix well.
- Pour the garlic mix over the potato wedges. Mix to ensure that all of the wedges get coated.
- Put the wedges onto the prepared baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Note About Ranch Seasoning
The ranch seasoning mix that I used is made by McCormick's. In the United States, Hidden Valley has a seasoning mix that is exactly the same.
Please Rate Accordingly
© 2020 Susan Zutautas