I am a home cook who likes to share recipes I think others will enjoy.
My Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe
We eat a lot of salads at my house. Whenever time allows, I love to make homemade salad dressings to go along with our salads. Making the dressing ahead of time makes meal preparation less stressful.
My homemade ginger dressing takes only minutes to prepare. The dressing is rather sweet, and it is a great option for simple side salads. Once it's prepared, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a period of several days.
Read More From Delishably
Ginger Salad Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tablespoons ginger root, minced or grated
- 3/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- cutting board
- container for dressing (microwave safe)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a plastic or microwave safe container with a lid. Place the lid on the container and shake well.
- Place the container in the microwave and heat on high for 60 seconds. Remove from microwave and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Shake well before serving.
We use this ginger dressing on the most simple of side salads. Shredded romaine with sliced mushrooms, chopped leaf lettuce with tomatoes, or some other simple combination is all you need. This dressing will add all the flavor you desired.
If You Made This Recipe, Rate It
© 2010 Christine Mulberry