How to Make Corn Raw Mango Salad With Roasted Peanuts
It is Fun to Make Your Own Salad
This is my own recipe. Using vegetables, fruits, and spices regularly in my cooking has inspired me to come up with this mouth-watering salad.
In this salad, raw mango and pomegranate add a nice tanginess. Roasted peanuts and fresh corn impart an amazing flavor and crunchiness. It is truly an awesome combination. The salad came out so well that we finished it in no time. Let me share the recipe with you.
- 1 big cup fresh corn, removed from the cob
- 1/4 cup raw mango, skin removed, cut into tiny pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, skin removed, broken
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds, optional, I used
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder, coarsely ground
- 2 pinches dried oregano flakes
- 1 tbsp tomato, de seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp or less salt, as per taste
- 1/2 tsp chopped coriander leaves, for garnishing
Images and Instructions for Making Corn Raw Mango Salad with Roasted Peanuts:
- Take all the ingredients except chopped coriander leaves, in a mixing bowl.
- Gently mix them. Check for the taste. Add more salt or pepper if needed.
- Serve this salad quickly to preserve the crunchiness of the roasted peanuts.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and dried oregano flakes.
- Enjoy eating this crunchy and tangy salad!