My passion for cooking leads me to travel to different places, eat authentic local dishes, and inspire everybody to enjoy their lives!
Buttered corn kernels have always been my favorite side dish—aside from mashed potatoes. I truly love the richness of the corn, especially when cooked in butter. I even enjoy the crunchiness when cooked perfectly. Now, level-up your canned corn kernels by following my simple yet delicious recipe.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 can Corn Kernels
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Ground Pepper
For preparing the ingredients:
Read More From Delishably
- 1 large bowling (for the corn)
- 5 small bowls (for the other ingredients)
- Measuring spoons
For cooking the side dish:
- Basting Spoon
- Melt butter in a pan. Saute the corn over medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir the kernels occasionally.
- Adjust salt and pepper if needed. Serve while still hot.
Step-by-Step Procedure: Buttered Corn Kernels
Tips and Techniques
- Make a cheesy snack of sautéed corn kernels by adding cheese powder on it.
- Replace 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder by one piece garlic clove (minced).
- Add a small amount of oil when heating the butter to avoid burning.
- Use fresh parsley if available.
- Store leftovers in the freezer for future use like when making a fried rice.
© 2018 Travel Chef