Individual Radish & Potato Gratins
- 2-3 red potatoes
- 8-10 small radishes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
Rate My Recipe!
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice radishes and potatoes in the thinnest slices possible.
- Mix oregano, rosemary, thyme and dill together.
- In individual basking dishes (I used small Le Creuset bakers I have) layer ingredients except for feta cheese. Use about 1 Tablespoon of oil for each gratin using a little for each layer so the herb mixture sticks to the potatoes.
- For this dish, I put a little oil at the bottom to start then did, potatoes, oil, herb mixture, radishes, oil herb mixture, etc. until all the ingredients were completed. I topped each with potatoes because they will brown better.
- Cover each gratin dish or cover with foil and cook in a 325 oven for 45 minutes. Check consistency after then. A knife should be able to smoothly come in and out of the middle.
- Before serving, top each with an equal amount of feta cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes.
More by this Author
Another name for my favorite lazy single girl mean is pretty much: Put anything you can find in your pantry in a pan and then on top of pasta. And, it doesn’t get much better than this. Red pepper? Could eat my...
cooked black rice,diced tomatoes,low sodium chicken broth,radish greens,medium white onion,garlic cloves,jalapeño,oregano,cumin,cayenne pepper,lime juice,radishes,jalapeñoIn a saucepan over medium heat,...
We’ve all had the party panic moment – our perfect menu is planned (the one where you have to spend all day slaving over a hot stove!) but your oven doesn’t have one more inch of space to make...
No comments yet.