I love preparing tasty recipes and sharing them with others.
Red potatoes and radishes can come together to make this easy meal. The presence of feta cheese makes it even better. Here is the recipe for this tasty dish.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 5 min
Serves 2 (in individual ramekins)
Read More From Delishably
- 2-3 red potatoes
- 8-10 small radishes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
Rate My Recipe!
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice radishes and potatoes in the thinnest slices possible.
- Mix oregano, rosemary, thyme, and dill together.
- In individual basking dishes (I used small Le Creuset bakers I have), layer ingredients except for feta cheese. Use about 1 Tablespoon of oil for each gratin using a little for each layer so the herb mixture sticks to the potatoes.
- For this dish, I put a little oil at the bottom to start then did, potatoes, oil, herb mixture, radishes, oil herb mixture, etc. until all the ingredients were completed. I topped each with potatoes because they will brown better.
- Cover each gratin dish or cover with foil and cook in a 325 oven for 45 minutes. Check consistency after then. A knife should be able to smoothly come in and out of the middle.
- Before serving, top each with an equal amount of feta cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes.