Individual Radish & Potato Gratins
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 45 min
Ready in: 1 hour 5 min
Yields: Serves 2 (in individual ramekins)
- 2-3 red potatoes
- 8-10 small radishes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice radishes and potatoes in the thinnest slices possible.
- Mix oregano, rosemary, thyme and dill together.
- In individual basking dishes (I used small Le Creuset bakers I have) layer ingredients except for feta cheese. Use about 1 Tablespoon of oil for each gratin using a little for each layer so the herb mixture sticks to the potatoes.
- For this dish, I put a little oil at the bottom to start then did, potatoes, oil, herb mixture, radishes, oil herb mixture, etc. until all the ingredients were completed. I topped each with potatoes because they will brown better.
- Cover each gratin dish or cover with foil and cook in a 325 oven for 45 minutes. Check consistency after then. A knife should be able to smoothly come in and out of the middle.
- Before serving, top each with an equal amount of feta cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes.