Level Up Your Baked Potatoes!
While thinking of what I was going to prepare for dinner, I knew I wanted potatoes—but I didn't want any of the same old potato side dishes that I always make. My family loved the recipe I ended up making, and I plan to make it again and again. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Only two things in this world are too serious to be jested on, potatoes and matrimony.
— Irish proverb
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 15 min
- 6–7 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cooking onions, quartered
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- fresh ground pepper
- sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with extra virgin olive oil and place them into an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Add the onions, and sprinkle the garlic on top.
- Add the pepper, salt, and paprika. Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and return to the oven for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned and fork-tender.
- Remove from the oven. Serve and enjoy.
© 2019 Susan Zutautas