Ty has been living a paleo lifestyle since 2012. After seeing how easy it can be to eat clean, he decided to help others along this path.
This is a recipe that is both delicious and healthy—win-win! It is savory with spices, Parmesan cheese, and salt, and it could not be easier to make. This dish will save you time in the kitchen and still allow you to create a healthy addition to your meal; I don't know about you, but around the holidays especially, that is something I can really get on board with. I hope you all enjoy this delicious seasoned baked asparagus.
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder or dried chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (If you eat dairy)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the asparagus in your baking dish and drizzle it with olive oil.
- Mix the spices and Parmesan cheese (if using) in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the top of the asparagus.
- Bake for 20 minutes (may vary based on the thickness of your asparagus).