Seasoned, Baked Asparagus Recipe
This is a recipe that is both delicious AND healthy—win-win! It is savory with spices, Parmesan cheese, and salt and could not be easier to make. This dish will save you time in the kitchen and still allow you to create a healthy addition to your meal; I don't know about you, but around the holidays, that is something I can really get on board with. I hope you all enjoy this delicious seasoned baked asparagus. Happy holidays!
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder or Dried Chopped Onion
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (If you eat dairy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus in your baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Mix the spices and parmesan cheese (if using) in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the top of the asparagus.
- Bake for 20 minutes (may vary based on the thickness of your asparagus).