12-Minute Sweet Corn Stir-Fry With Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes
Easiest of all Snacks!
This scrumptious sweet corn stir-fry with ginger, garlic, and tomatoes comes together in just 12 minutes. Sweet corn cooks very quickly; after three minutes it's usually done. You don't want to cook the corn until it's mushy—you want to cook it just enough to be cooked but still have that magnificent crunch!
Let me share the detailed recipe now.
- 1 heaped bowl corn kernels
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, not so hot, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt, or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- Separate the sweet corn kernels from the cob. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a deep-bottomed pan. Throw in finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilies to the pan. Saute until you get the roasted garlic aroma.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Continue sauteing for 2 minutes on medium-high fire or until tomatoes become soft yet retain some crunchiness.
- Add corn kernels. Stir-cook for 2-3 minutes over high fire. Sprinkle a few drops of water, if needed.
- Throw in salt, pepper powder, and soy sauce. Mix well. Turn off the stove after 30 seconds.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Serve and enjoy.