Delicious Sweet Corn Stir-Fry With Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes in Just 12 minutes
Easiest of all Snacks!
I wondered how I could finish making this scrumptious snack in 12 minutes. Once you start making this stir-fry, you'll get faster and faster at cooking it. Sweet corn cooks in 3 minutes. You don't want to cook the corn until it's mushy. You want to cook it just enough to be cooked and still have that magnificent crunch!
Let me share the detailed recipe now.
- 1 heaped bowl corn kernels
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, not so hot, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt, or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- Separate the sweet corn kernels from the cob. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a deep bottomed pan. Throw in finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilies to the pan. Saute them until you get the roasted garlic aroma.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Continue sauteing for 2 minutes on medium-high fire or until tomatoes become soft yet retain crunchiness.
- Add corn kernels. Stir-cook for 2-3 minutes over high fire. Sprinkle a few drops of water, if needed.
- Throw in salt, pepper powder, and soy sauce. Mix it well. Turn off the stove in 30 seconds.
- Delicious and crunchy sweet corn stir-fry got ready to serve so fast! Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve 2-3 tablespoons of it in a bowl. Happy eating!