Sweet Corn Stir-Fry With Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes
Sweet Corn Stir-fry with Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes
Easiest of all Snacks!
I wondered how I could finish making this scrumptious snack in 12 minutes. Once you start making this stir-fry, you'll get faster and faster at cooking it. Sweet corn cooks in 3 minutes. You don't want to cook the corn until it's mushy. You want to cook it just enough to be cooked and still have that magnificent crunch!
Let me share the detailed recipe now.
- 1 heaped bowl corn kernels
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, not so hot, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt, or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
Step-By-Step Instructions and Images for Making Sweet Corn Stir-fry with Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes:
- Separate the sweet corn kernels from the cob. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a deep-bottomed pan. Throw finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilies into the pan. Saute them till you get the roasted garlic aroma.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Continue sauteing for 2 minutes on medium-high fire or till tomatoes become soft yet remain crunchy.
- Add corn kernels. Stir-cook for 2-3 minutes over high fire. Sprinkle a few drops of water, if needed.
- Throw in salt, pepper powder, and soy sauce. Stir them together. Turn off the stove in 30 seconds.
- Crunchy and yummy sweet corn stir-fry is ready so fast! Garnish them with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve 2-3 tablespoons of them hot in a bowl. Happy eating!