**BE SURE TO REQUEST A PERSONAL CONSULTATION** Dr. Craig Wright is a Professional Numerologist with 30 years experience.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 large (or 2 small) sweet potato, skinned and cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
Scroll to Continue
Read More From Delishably
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and set potato strips aside.
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl (or pan).
- Add potatoes to bowl and mix until well coated.
- Place potatoes on foil-lined baking pan or cookie sheet and bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve hot!