The Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Sweet Potato Fries
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 large (or 2 small) Sweet Potato, skinned and cut into strips
- 1 tsp Ground Peper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Salt Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat over to 450.
- Wash and set potato strips aside.
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl (or pan).
- Add potatoes to bowl and mix until well coated.
- Place potatoes on foil lined baking pan or cookie sheet and bake for 20 - 25 mins.
- Serve hot!