Janisa is a language enthusiast with a passion for food and traveling. She spends her time learning languages, planning travels and cooking.
This vegetable pie is very quick and simple to make. It's great as a snack or a meal.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Read More From Delishably
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour, white or whole wheat
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs
- as desired salt
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 1/2 green peper, chopped
You can substitute canned veggies for some fresh ones! Choose which vegetables you want to use: carrots, potatoes, corn, peas, etc. And cook those that need to be cooked. Just be sure not to overcook them!
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, apart from the green pepper. Save a bit of the cheese as well, if desired.
- Grease a pan (or line with a piece of wax paper). Pour mixture into the pan. Top with chopped green peppers and some cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
- Cut into pieces and serve. It's delicious hot as well as cooled.
© 2018 Janisa