Brandy makes this dish for her family and friends, and it has been a major hit.
This dish is a major hit with all of my family and friends. These green beans are so easy to make. Everyone is going to love this side dish and its crispy, explosive taste.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4 to 5
Read More From Delishably
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces bacon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped onion (may substitute with about 1/4 of a fresh onion, chopped)
- First, chop your bacon into small pieces. Clean and trim the green beans. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add your cleaned beans, bacon pieces, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion.
- Cover the beans and continue to cook for about 10 minutes. Make sure you toss the mixture frequently. You want the green beans to stay crisp but also be cooked all the way through.
- After about 10 minutes, uncover and continue to cook until the mixture starts to caramelize. Remove from pan and serve.