My passion is travelling, I will write about anything in life, like adventure, personal experiences, and cooking.
Green Salad the Easy Way
This is a fast way to make delicious bowl of salad for you or your guests. You can use it as a side dish with steak, chicken, rice, or any kind of protein or filler you have that day. You can also eat it as a main dish. Whatever your preference is, salad is the answer.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves four people
Read More From Delishably
- 4 Tomatoes
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Green pepper
- 4 Green onions
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp of salt
- First, dice the tomatoes into large or medium pieces. Put the pieces in the salad bowl (how much depends on you how you like your salad).
- Dice the English cucumber into large or medium pieces, and place them in the bowl (again, however much you like).
- Dice the green pepper into medium or small pieces, and place them in the salad bowl.
- Dice the green onion into small or medium pieces, and place them in the salad bowl (quantity up to your preferences).
- Cut the lettuce into medium pieces, and place them in the salad bowl (as much as desired).
- Squeeze the lemon, and pour the lemon juice into the salad bowl.
- Add the tsp of salt (it depends on you how much salt you want or if you don't need salt at all).
- Mix all ingredients together using two forks, place the salad in the serving plates, and enjoy.
Rate My Green Salad
© 2018 love2travel2000