Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Chilli oil Maggi noodles is a delicious snack that is made with instant noodles, making it very quick and easy to prepare. Whenever you have the urge to eat something spicy or have unexpected guests, you can easily whip up this tasty snack.
For this recipe I use Maggi two-minute instant masala noodles, which are made from refined wheat flour or all-purpose flour. I like this brand because the noodles are very soft and the seasonings that are supplied with it (in the packet) are delicious.
If your local grocery does not carry Maggi noodles, I would suggest using Top Ramen noodles. These come the closest in terms of both taste and texture.
Do try this recipe and share your feedback.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For the spice mixture:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp hare pyaz ke patte (spring onion stems and leaves), chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 (70-gram) package Maggi masala instant noodles
- 1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp Schezwan sauce
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp roasted safed til (white sesame seeds)
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp oil
To boil the noodles:
- 1 packet Maggi seasonings
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp oil
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- chopped spring onions, to taste
- roasted sesame seeds, to taste
- crushed roasted peanuts, to taste
- Make the spice mixture: In a mixing bowl, combine all of the spice mixture ingredients except for the oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil and pour it over the spice mixture. Mix well.
- Boil the Maggi instant noodles along with 3/4 water and 1 tsp oil, then add the cooked noodles to the mixing bowl. Stir until the noodles and spices combine nicely.
- Garnish and serve.
Indian-Style Chilli Oil Maggi Recipe
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly