Margarita worked as an administrative assistant. For the past 10 years, she has been creating her own recipes with great success!
What Is Psari Plaki?
Psari plaki is a traditional baked fish recipe from Greece. Psari means fish, and plaki refers to any dish that is baked in the oven with olive oil, vegetables and herbs. The recipe works well with any white fish, such as cod, perch, tilapia etc. You can also cook it with beans or simply just potatoes!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 20 min
- 2 large fish fillets
- 4 large potatoes, sliced round
- 2 large Florina peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 water glass of olive oil
- 1-4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 soup spoon dried parsley or basil
- 1 soup spoon dried oregano
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Arrange the sliced potatoes in a baking dish. Add half of the vegetable-herb mixture on top. Now add the fish fillets, and finally, add the rest of the vegetable-herb mixture.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice on top. Bake in the oven at 170-180°C.
© 2021 Margarita Iliadis