I worked as a banker for 17 years. I love staying fit and cooking tasty and healthy meals. I don't use artificial colors and preservatives.
Chaats are mouthwatering snacks that everyone loves. Sweet corn chaat is a simple starter that takes very little time to prepare and is truly refreshing. This yummy, crunchy chaat will make you feel satisfied—and happy to know that every single ingredient is fresh and healthy.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves four people
Read More From Delishably
- 1 cup sweet corn, boiled for 3 minutes
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, roasted
- a few drops lemon juice
- Remove fresh corn kernels from the cob (or use frozen corn). Add the corn to a pot and add just enough water to cover it. Boil for 3 minutes. Strain. Transfer the corn to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, grated carrot, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt, roasted cumin seeds, and a few drops of lemon juice to the bowl.
- Gently mix. Spread roasted and halved peanuts on top. Sweet corn chaat is ready to eat!
- Serve 2–3 tablespoons of this yummy chaat in a bowl. Enjoy!
© 2017 ShailaSheshadri