How to Make Quick and Easy Sweet Corn Chaat
Chaats are mouthwatering snacks that everyone loves. Sweet corn chaat is a simple starter that takes very little time to prepare and is truly refreshing. This yummy, crunchy chaat will make you feel satisfied—and happy to know that every single ingredient is fresh and healthy.
- 1 cup sweet corn, boiled for 3 minutes
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, roasted
- a few drops lemon juice
- Remove fresh corn kernels from the cob (or use frozen corn). Add the corn to a pot and add just enough water to cover it. Boil for 3 minutes. Strain. Transfer the corn to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, grated carrot, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt, roasted cumin seeds, and a few drops of lemon juice to the bowl.
- Gently mix. Spread roasted and halved peanuts on top. Sweet corn chaat is ready to eat!
- Serve 2–3 tablespoons of this yummy chaat in a bowl. Enjoy!
Photo GuideClick thumbnail to view full-size
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Carbohydrates 31 g||10%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 14 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2017 ShailaSheshadri